Complete and In‐depth Solutions for Your Business!
No matter what your objective, Kim Stanley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. helps you improve the quality and cost effectiveness of your employee benefits program. By having an in-depth employee benefits program, you the employer attract and retain the quality personal you desire to run a successful business. Our staff is experienced, fully licensed and truly unique in their ability to assess your situation. We identify your needs and objectives, analyze your current business position and provide you input and advice on how to tweak your programs for optimal success.
We are superior in removing time‐wasting annoyances associated with managing employee benefits programs. We provide assessments as needed relating to your benefits programs and keep you apprised of opportunities in the industry, which helps you stay ahead of your competition.
What Makes Us Unique??????
The never ending quest for knowledge! We strive to absorb all the legislative and regulatory changes within the insurance industry so we can share with you, our client. We stay abreast of the carrier products and offer creative solutions to help you stretch your benefits dollars. We strive to be the best and are versatile, dedicated and utilize a team approach to everything we do! Don’t just take our word for it, view our Testimonials.
Group Programs Include:
- Health Plans including HSAs, HRAs and FSAs
- Dental Plans
- Life Plans
- Vision Plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- SIMPLE/SEP/401(k) Retirement Plans
- Long-Term Care Policies
- Voluntary Cancer, Accident, Disability, Life and Critical Illness Policies
- Cafeteria Plans (Section 125)
- COBRA Services
Business Planning Includes:
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Key Person Insurance
- Disability Programs
- Retirement Programs
- Pension Plan/SIMPLE/SEP/401(k)
- Stock Redemption
- Deferred Compensation
- Split Dollar
- Business Continuation
Business Management Partnerships
- Professional Employer Organizations
- Payroll Only Services
- H.R. Outsourcing/Consultation
Estate Review Includes:
- Estate Analysis
- Asset Protection / Minimize Income Taxes
- Maintain Sufficient Income
- Nursing Home/Terminal Illness
- Business Succession
- Charitable Giving/Gifting
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Referrals for CPAs / Estate Planning Attorneys for a Team Approach
- IRAs / ROTH IRAs / SEP Accounts
- Qualified Plan Rollovers
- Penalty-Free Withdrawals
- Non-Qualified Plans
- Retirement/Pension Analysis
- Mutual Funds: International, Money Market, Bond, Growth, Income, Tax-Free
- Tax Deferred Annuities: Fixed and Variable
***Fee Based Planning Available Upon Request in Conjunction with Other Advisors
- Life Needs Analysis-Variable, Universal, Single Premium, Whole, Term and Second to Die
- Individual- Major Medical, Disability, Long Term Care, Accident, Medicare Supplement and Critical Illness
College Education Planning:
- 529 College Savings Plan
- How much will it cost (any university)?
- How much must you save today for tomorrow?
Note: We do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Our clients are advised to consult their own professional advisers for specific advice, or we can provide referrals.